What is Wet Pack Therapy?
- It comes under the water therapy. It is simple, yet most practical and effective therapy one could do.
- there is no risk involved or any age limitations in it. Also, it is more suitable for weaker patients, whose powers of reaction are less vigorous.
- basically, we use this therapy for stimulation. Till the internal heat reacts to the mild cooling effect of the wet sheet.
- If the pack takes less time to become warm, it would mean that the one’s power of reaction and vital energies are strong.
- One could easily add on the therapy, into their daily routine for its plenty of health benefits.
What does VidhiSatva's Wet Pack Includes?
This kit comes with 3 total clothes - 1 big and 2 small
Each cloth is made of cotton.
- One for Abdomen
- One for Neck
- One for Forehead
Major health benefits
- It is a tonic of great efficacy, both in acute and chronic afflictions, whether seemingly localized in the digestive organs or not.
- It will be also useful in all acute conditions of bedridden patients; whose powers of reaction are good.
- Good in acute cases, where the Vital Force is assertive, as in high fever. Accidents are to be classed as acute troubles.
- Increase Blood circulation
- When applied on the neck, it helps get rid of thyroid problems.
- A powerful way to detox the body
- Tones up the stomach and helps get rid of excess fat.
- When applied on the forehead, It helps get rid of headaches or migraines and draw away excess heat from the brain.
- Relives acidity, bloating, constipation, stomach pain, and colitis.
Best time to apply
- You can apply this pack Upto 3 to 4 times in a day. But if you’re busy, in the morning and the evening, 2 hours prior to lunch would be the best.
- You can reduce it to the morning only, Depend on your routine and need. Also, if applied after the lunch, it will help in digestion process.
- But remember one should not eat anything along with the therapy.
How to apply
- Simply drench the wet pack in the cold water (Room Temperature, or in lukewarm water in winter.
- Wrap a big cotton strip around the abdomen such that half of it lies above the navel and half below it. Tuck it properly so that it doesn’t fall off.
- Wrap one small cotton strip around your forehead and tuck it from the end.
- Similarly, wrap the other small cotton strip around the neck.
- Let it be applied for 30 minutes.
Always Wash and sun dry after every single use for hygiene purpose.
Never share your wet pack with any other person.