What is the Shelf life of Pumpkin Seeds?
Properly stored (Dry and cool place), pumpkin seeds will last for about 3 months at normal room temperature.
Should you refrigerate pumpkin seeds?
To further extend the shelf life of pumpkin seeds, keep them in the refrigerator. Pumpkin seeds will keep well for about 12 months in the refrigerator.
How much pumpkin seeds should I eat per day?
The American Heart Association recommends a quarter cup of daily intake of pumpkin seeds as part of an overall healthy diet, which is approximately 30 g. This amount will provide you with a good amount of protein, healthy fats, fiber, zinc, selenium, magnesium, and other effective nutrients.
How to consume Pumpkin Seeds?
We recommend, Always consume seeds after soaking for 8-12 hours for easy digestion.
- Toss Pumpkin Seeds Into Salad.
- Top Your Breakfast with Pumpkin Seeds.
- Dress Up Your Baked Goods with Pumpkin Seeds.
- Bring Pumpkin Seeds Into Trail Mix.
- Stir Pumpkin Seeds Into Your Chili.
- Make Pumpkin Seeds a Side Act.
- Just Plain Snack on Pumpkin Seeds.